To open an offline account, the following documents are required:
- Equity Trading and Demat account form (PDF).
- DDPI, optional (PDF). Submitting DDPI is optional. Clients who have opened accounts online can use the NSDL Otp to authorize the debit of securities.
- Commodity account form (PDF).
- A passport-size photograph to affix and sign across on the Demat / Equity and Commodity applications.
- Self-attested copy of the PAN with the signature under Applicant signature.
- Self-attested address proof. Any one of the following documents: Driving license, voter ID, passport, Aadhaar card. If Aadhaar is being submitted as proof, ensure that a masked Aadhaar is submitted, i.e., black out the first 8 digits of the Aadhaar number. Only the last four digits should be visible. To download a masked Aadhaar online, visit myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ and tick the Do you want a masked Aadhaar? option while downloading Aadhaar.
- A bank account proof in the client's name. The bank proof can be one of the following: A personalized cancelled cheque with the name printed on it, bank statement, bank passbook copy with the bank account number, bank logo, seal, MICR, and IFSC code clearly visible.
- An income proof to trade in F&O. The income proof can be one of the following:
- Bank statement for the last six months with an average balance of more than Rs. 10,000.
- The latest salary slip with gross monthly income exceeding Rs. 15,000.
- ITR acknowledgement with gross annual income exceeding Rs. 1,20,000.
- Form 16 with gross annual income exceeding Rs. 1,20,000.
- Certificate of net worth more than Rs. 10,00,000.
- Statement of Demat holdings with current holdings value exceeding Rs.10,000.
In-person Verification (IPV)
As part of the mandatory In-Person Verification (IPV) requirement for all brokers, Webcam or a physical verification is required. See What is In-Person Verification (IPV), and why is it required?
Need help? Call SRSBPL new account opening desk at (033) 4602-9952 or create a ticket.
Once all the documents are ready, Scan & e-mail the soft copies of all the forms & Supporting Documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. The forms will be reviewed in case any corrections are required. After the forms are reviewed, courier all the Documents and a Cheque in favour of S R Stock Broking Private Limited for the following amount:
- Rs. 400 towards Annual Demat Account Maintenance charges. (Equity & FNO) - For Individuals & HUF.
- Rs. 1000 towards Annual Demat Account Maintenance charges. (Equity & FNO) - For Non-Individuals
- Rs. 600 towards Annual Demat Account Maintenance charges + Equity, FNO and Commodity Trading Account Charges. - For Individuals & HUF.
- Rs. 1500 towards Annual Demat Account Maintenance charges + Equity, FNO and Commodity Trading Account Charges. - For Non-Individuals
Courier all the documents to:
S R Stock Broking Pvt Ltd,
19, Synagogue Street, City Centre,
2 1/2 Mezzanine Floor, Room No. 214
Kolkata - 700001
To learn all the charges involved while trading and investing, Click Here.
Did you know? If the account holder is a senior citizen and cannot sign the forms, a medical certificate and a thumb impression of the account holder on a sheet of paper must be sent along with the other documents.